Directions to Our NEW Sunday Venue!
Johnson C. Smith's New Science Auditorium
From I-85 South (Exit 37)
1. Take Exit 37 for Beatties Ford Road
2. Once off the exit, turn right onto Beatties Ford Road
3. Keep straight, the entrance will be on your left.
4. Once you enter, turn right.
5. Park in the first parking lot to your right. The new Science Building is across from it.
6. When you enter the Science Building, take an immediate left, and there you'll find the auditorium
From I-77 South (Exit 10C)
1. Take Exit 10C toward Trade St. W
2. Once off the exit, turn right onto W. 5th St.
3. At the first cross street, turn right onto N. Summit Ave.
4. Keep straight and follow along the gate on your left. When you reach the end, take a left onto Martin St.
5. On Martin St., there is a gate entrance that will be open. Turn left to get inside the Johnson C. Smith Campus.
6. Drive straight on the left side of the parking lot until you reach the curve towards the right.
7. Follow that curve, turning right, and then go straight until you see a small parking lot on your left and a building on your right (this will be the new Science Building).
8. Park in the parking lot on the left and go inside the building.
9. Once inside, take an immediate left, and there you'll find the auditorium for service.